Summer is in full swing here in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, and we are loving all of our local, and out-of-town, visitors who have been stopping by SurfBerry recently. We hope you are staying hydrated and enjoying the Summer fun as much as we are! Today we wanted to share with your our favorite things to do at Wrightsville Beach – there’s so much it was difficult to narrow our list down, but these 4 things are at the top of our list!
Our Favorite Things to do at Wrightsville Beach: Day at the beach
We happen to think that Wrightsville Beach is the best and most beautiful beach in North Carolina. Since we call Wrightsville Beach our home, our opinion may be just a bit biased! There’s nothing like enjoying a day at the beach – especially in the Summer, when the water is warm and the sun is hot.
Our Favorite Things to do at Wrightsville Beach: Spend time on the water
Where there’s a beach, there’s water! And we have lots of it here at Wrightsville Beach. In fact, SurfBerry is just a few blocks away from the Intracoastal Waterway. Whether you want to have fun with a motorized adventure, like jet skiing and fishing charters, or work your body with surfing lesson, a stand-up paddle board (SUP) adventure, or kayaking, we can provide you with rentals to enjoy all of these water sports. You can click here to book your rentals now.
Our Favorite Things to do at Wrightsville Beach: Summer Concert Series
SurfBerry is a proud sponsor of the WECT Sounds of Summer Concert in the Park series held at Wrightsville Beach Park. We’re serving up our delcious Hawaiian Shave Ice at the concerts and we’d love for you to stop by and see us! You can get the concert schedule by clicking here.
Our Favorite Things to do at Wrightsville Beach: Eat a healthy treat
From Frozen Yogurt with no artificial sweeteners, to an organic cold-pressed green juice, our healthy menu options at SurfBerry are the perfect way to cool down after a hot day at Wrightsville Beach. It’s difficult to say what menu item is our favorite – we love them all! Stop on by and see if you can pick a favorite, and then share it here with us in the comments or on our Facebook page!
We’d love to hear from you! What’s your favorite thing to do at Wrightsville Beach?
The temperatures are heating up here at Wrightsville Beach! Summer is right around the corner and we at SurfBerry couldn’t be more excited. Summer at Wrightsville Beach is a magical place, with the upbeat energy of happy tourists on vacation, as well as locals enjoying all of the beauty (and fun!) Wrightsville Beach has to offer. Whether you’re here on vacation, or you’re lucky enough to live here year-round, we love it when you stop in SurfBerry for a visit. In case you need an excuse, here are 5 ways we will help you cool off at Wrightsville Beach this Summer.
5 ways SurfBerry will help you cool off at Wrightsville Beach this Summer:
- Surf’s Up! There’s no better way to cool off this Summer than taking a dip in the beautiful ocean – and surfing happens to be one of our favorite ways to enjoy Wrightsville Beach. Whether you’re looking for surfboard rentals while on vacation, or your wanting to improve your surfing skills with group or private lessons, our partners at WB Surf Camp have you covered. Click here to learn how we can help you with your surfing needs.
- Paddle board Excursions: Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) is all the rage lately, especially here at Wrightsville Beach – and for good reason. It’s a fun way to get out on the water and explore the area, while getting in a nice workout. The pros at Cape Fear Paddleboard offer both small group and private lessons to help you make the most of your SUP experience. If you already know how to SUP and are looking to rent some equipment while here on vacation, we have rentals available as well.
- Creamy Frozen Treats: Craving a cold, creamy treat but don’t want the not-so-healthy ingredients, like artificial sweeteners? You’re in luck! Here at SurfBerry we have both Frozen Yogurt and Milkshakes to satisfy those cravings. Our frozen yogurt is rich in probiotics, Kosher, contains no high-fructose corn syrup and we always have one dairy free flavor available. Our Milkshakes are homemade to order with our Frozen Yogurt, organic milk, and whipped cream.
- Fuel Up: All the surfing and SUP’ing here at Wrightsville Beach is plenty of reason to fuel your body with some of our favorite healthy, cool treats here at SurfBerry. Our delicious Superfood Smoothies, Cold-Pressed Juices, and Acai & Pitaya Bowls are made with organic produce and are packed with essential vitamins and nutrients your body needs to thrive this Summer – and keep up with your action packed schedule of fun activities!
- Hawaiian Shave Ice: A truly unique icy treat! Our Hawaiian Shave Ice comes straight from ice blocks made right here in house with our reverse osmosis purified water. Add some tasty tropical syrups that contain natural sweeteners and no high-fructose corn syrup, and you have yourself a piece of the tropics right here in North Carolina. As our owner Rick Civelli says, “As a surfer, when you make a pilgrimage to the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaiian shave ice is a must on your ‘to-do’ list…We’re bringing Hawaii to Wrightsville Beach.”
Next time you head to Wrightsville Beach, make sure to stop on by SurfBerry and take advantage of one (or more!) of these 5 ways to cool off this Summer! We look forward to seeing you soon!