Happy first day of Fall! The kiddos are back at school, the temps are getting cooler, and pumpkin everything is everywhere. Fall is such a beautiful time of year filled with change and transition, which also makes the perfect time for detoxing and cleansing your body. In today’s post where going to share with you why you should cleanse your body with organic juice this Fall.
Cleanse Your Body with Organic Juice this Fall – Why Fall?
While it’s always a good time to give your body a break from unhealthy eating habits and reset your system with a juice cleanse, the transition from Summer to Fall is a perfect time of year to do a juice cleanse. One reason being is you are boosting your immune system for the upcoming cold and flu season. The more nutrients you can put into your body now, the better off you’ll be.
September is like the new January. Do you feel like this?! It’s a great time of year for new beginnings and starting fresh. Doing a juice cleanse this time of year helps you detox from the unhealthy Summer cookout foods and drinks you may have indulged in the past few months, give your digestive system a break from all the heavy foods you’ve been consuming, and literally start fresh.
Even if you haven’t over-indulged in food and alcohol this Summer, toxins are found all around us and it’s important to detox your system. Toxins are found in beauty products like shampoo and make-up, cleaning products, laundry detergent, even the air we breathe! All of these toxins are absorbed into your body through your skin, which is your largest organ, so it’s super important to give your body a fresh start this Fall.
Cleanse Your Body with Organic Juice this Fall – Some highlights of our cold-pressed juice cleanse are:
- Our juices are made with 100% organic ingredients. Better for your body, better for the environment. It’s a win-win!
- Cold-pressed means that the juice is never heated, and is extracted slowly from the fruits and vegetables. Therefore, more nutrients, vitamins, and enzymes are in tact in the juice than from traditional juicing methods. Your body gets a big boost of nutrition with each sip!
- Our juices are alkalizing and low in sugar.
- Each day has six juices; three green juices, one lemon-cayenne juice, one root veggie juice, and one delicious almond mylk juice. All juices are made here in house at SurfBerry and are bottled in recyclable glass bottles.
Cleanse Your Body with Organic Juice this Fall – Details on how to participate:
- Contact us at (910) 679-8027 to order your cold-pressed juice cleanse.
- We need a minimum of 5 days to process your juice cleanse order, and help you get prepared for your upcoming cleanse.
- You choose how long you want to cleanse for – from one day for beginners to five days if you have cleansed with juices before.
- Our prices range from $60 for a one day juice cleanse, to $300 for a five day juice cleanse.
Give us a call today at (910) 679-8027 to schedule your cleanse today! Our health coach Kristin will help get you started and explain the process of what to do before, during, and after the juice cleanse.
The temperatures are heating up here at Wrightsville Beach! Summer is right around the corner and we at SurfBerry couldn’t be more excited. Summer at Wrightsville Beach is a magical place, with the upbeat energy of happy tourists on vacation, as well as locals enjoying all of the beauty (and fun!) Wrightsville Beach has to offer. Whether you’re here on vacation, or you’re lucky enough to live here year-round, we love it when you stop in SurfBerry for a visit. In case you need an excuse, here are 5 ways we will help you cool off at Wrightsville Beach this Summer.
5 ways SurfBerry will help you cool off at Wrightsville Beach this Summer:
- Surf’s Up! There’s no better way to cool off this Summer than taking a dip in the beautiful ocean – and surfing happens to be one of our favorite ways to enjoy Wrightsville Beach. Whether you’re looking for surfboard rentals while on vacation, or your wanting to improve your surfing skills with group or private lessons, our partners at WB Surf Camp have you covered. Click here to learn how we can help you with your surfing needs.
- Paddle board Excursions: Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) is all the rage lately, especially here at Wrightsville Beach – and for good reason. It’s a fun way to get out on the water and explore the area, while getting in a nice workout. The pros at Cape Fear Paddleboard offer both small group and private lessons to help you make the most of your SUP experience. If you already know how to SUP and are looking to rent some equipment while here on vacation, we have rentals available as well.
- Creamy Frozen Treats: Craving a cold, creamy treat but don’t want the not-so-healthy ingredients, like artificial sweeteners? You’re in luck! Here at SurfBerry we have both Frozen Yogurt and Milkshakes to satisfy those cravings. Our frozen yogurt is rich in probiotics, Kosher, contains no high-fructose corn syrup and we always have one dairy free flavor available. Our Milkshakes are homemade to order with our Frozen Yogurt, organic milk, and whipped cream.
- Fuel Up: All the surfing and SUP’ing here at Wrightsville Beach is plenty of reason to fuel your body with some of our favorite healthy, cool treats here at SurfBerry. Our delicious Superfood Smoothies, Cold-Pressed Juices, and Acai & Pitaya Bowls are made with organic produce and are packed with essential vitamins and nutrients your body needs to thrive this Summer – and keep up with your action packed schedule of fun activities!
- Hawaiian Shave Ice: A truly unique icy treat! Our Hawaiian Shave Ice comes straight from ice blocks made right here in house with our reverse osmosis purified water. Add some tasty tropical syrups that contain natural sweeteners and no high-fructose corn syrup, and you have yourself a piece of the tropics right here in North Carolina. As our owner Rick Civelli says, “As a surfer, when you make a pilgrimage to the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaiian shave ice is a must on your ‘to-do’ list…We’re bringing Hawaii to Wrightsville Beach.”
Next time you head to Wrightsville Beach, make sure to stop on by SurfBerry and take advantage of one (or more!) of these 5 ways to cool off this Summer! We look forward to seeing you soon!