Happy first day of Fall! The kiddos are back at school, the temps are getting cooler, and pumpkin everything is everywhere. Fall is such a beautiful time of year filled with change and transition, which also makes the perfect time for detoxing and cleansing your body. In today’s post where going to share with you why you should cleanse your body with organic juice this Fall.
Cleanse Your Body with Organic Juice this Fall – Why Fall?
While it’s always a good time to give your body a break from unhealthy eating habits and reset your system with a juice cleanse, the transition from Summer to Fall is a perfect time of year to do a juice cleanse. One reason being is you are boosting your immune system for the upcoming cold and flu season. The more nutrients you can put into your body now, the better off you’ll be.
September is like the new January. Do you feel like this?! It’s a great time of year for new beginnings and starting fresh. Doing a juice cleanse this time of year helps you detox from the unhealthy Summer cookout foods and drinks you may have indulged in the past few months, give your digestive system a break from all the heavy foods you’ve been consuming, and literally start fresh.
Even if you haven’t over-indulged in food and alcohol this Summer, toxins are found all around us and it’s important to detox your system. Toxins are found in beauty products like shampoo and make-up, cleaning products, laundry detergent, even the air we breathe! All of these toxins are absorbed into your body through your skin, which is your largest organ, so it’s super important to give your body a fresh start this Fall.
Cleanse Your Body with Organic Juice this Fall – Some highlights of our cold-pressed juice cleanse are:
- Our juices are made with 100% organic ingredients. Better for your body, better for the environment. It’s a win-win!
- Cold-pressed means that the juice is never heated, and is extracted slowly from the fruits and vegetables. Therefore, more nutrients, vitamins, and enzymes are in tact in the juice than from traditional juicing methods. Your body gets a big boost of nutrition with each sip!
- Our juices are alkalizing and low in sugar.
- Each day has six juices; three green juices, one lemon-cayenne juice, one root veggie juice, and one delicious almond mylk juice. All juices are made here in house at SurfBerry and are bottled in recyclable glass bottles.
Cleanse Your Body with Organic Juice this Fall – Details on how to participate:
- Contact us at (910) 679-8027 to order your cold-pressed juice cleanse.
- We need a minimum of 5 days to process your juice cleanse order, and help you get prepared for your upcoming cleanse.
- You choose how long you want to cleanse for – from one day for beginners to five days if you have cleansed with juices before.
- Our prices range from $60 for a one day juice cleanse, to $300 for a five day juice cleanse.